9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CMA Member: $645
Regular, Team*: $795
*Three or more registrations must be received at the same time.
250 Yonge Street
Data-driven marketing is the engine that drives digital strategy and when applied properly, converts the best possible ROI. Understanding your customers is about adapting to their behavior – the ‘who’, ’what’, ‘when’, ‘where’ & ‘why’ – and then responding with unbiased action.
In this seminar, you will learn how to best use data to connect the offline and online worlds of direct response marketing.
You Will Learn
You Will Learn:
- The key components of a Digital Direct Response ‘Loop’
- The importance of proper data-crunching to build your roadmap
- Omni-channel measurement metrics based on all the different digital direct-response conversion paths
- How to track the offline & online (digital) worlds of Direct Response Marketing
You Will Benefit From:
- An interactive learning experience about the new and old worlds of Direct Response Marketing
- A base-line understanding of important measurement metrics in “Digital Direct Response”
- Positioning yourself to deploy well-converting Digital Direct Response campaigns
- Learning about the trends in digital marketing analytics – what to look out for and what to avoid
- A group executed case-study – from the contents of the seminar – to take home and share w/ colleagues
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Practitioners
- Digital Specialists
- Analytics Specialists
- Brand Managers
Reagan is the Founder and President of Triangles a digital ROI agency based in Toronto that creates data-driven marketing loops geared towards deliberate conversion results. Triangles has been in business for seven years working with a number of different clients – Informa, Stratford, Rexall, LCBO & BioSteel just to name a few – across a wide range of industries.
Prior to founding Triangles, Reagan worked as Chief Digital Officer for a private label ad network which specialized in direct response campaigns online. Devising a model to optimize ROI on display and search traffic that spanned 1.5 billion impressions monthly in over 80 countries, included management of the web development, search engine, creative and ad sales teams.
Reagan received a B.E.Sc. in Computer and Electrical Engineering from the University of Western Ontario, with a rangy curriculum covering Data Modelling, Electromagnetic theory, Software and Computer Architecture. Upon graduation, Reagan worked as a data specialist in Nuclear power plants most notably in Ontario, architecting solutions to increase profitability, nuclear engineer efficiency, safety margin and optimized inventory levels.
VP Business Development
Ford is the VP of Business Development at Triangles - a digital ROI agency based in Toronto that creates data-driven marketing loops geared towards deliberate conversion results. Triangles has been in business for seven years working with a number of different clients – Informa, Stratford, Rexall, LCBO & BioSteel to name a few – across a wide range of industries.
Prior to joining Triangles, for three years Ford headed up Business Development for Pattison Outdoor Advertising’s interactive division called Fourth Wall. During his time there, Fourth Wall alongside Pattison Outdoor, executed numerous multilayered interactive, digital OOH campaigns for national and international brands including Rogers, Diageo, ING, Microsoft & TD just to name a few.
Using the metrics & analytics from their interactive installations, Ford helped Fourth Wall work alongside Pattison to bridge the connecting dots of the digital, OOH, and digitalOOH advertising ecosystem together creating new benchmark success standards that are still being actively used today.